DR. LAWRENCE MOHAN
B.Sc., B.Sc. (Pharm), D.M.D.
I was born in Winnipeg. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and a Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, all from the University of Manitoba. I practiced both Pharmacy and Dentistry in Manitoba before moving with my wife to Elmira. I have been fortunate to have practiced in Elmira since 1996. I have additional qualification to provide sedation dentistry and I am also a retired Pharmacist.
· Professional cleanings provided by registered dental hygienists (periodontics)
· Children’s dentistry (pediatrics)
· White (tooth-coloured) fillings
· Cosmetic dentistry (teeth whitening, bonding, veneers)
· Implant restorations
· Crowns and bridges (natural tooth and Implant-supported)
· Root canals (endodontics)
· Complete and partial dentures (both conventional and Implant-supported)
· Extractions/wisdom teeth removal (oral surgery)
· Panoramic X-Rays for wisdom teeth and pathology discovery
· Appliance therapy for grinding/clenching (bruxism), tooth movement (orthodontics), snoring
Digital Intra-Oral X-Rays and Intra-Oral Camera with monitors in all the treatment rooms that allow patients to understand their oral condition.
In addition, for anxious patients or patients desiring greater comfort during longer procedures, Dr. Mohan can provide Sedation Dentistry in the form of oral sedation, “laughing gas” or a combination of both.
Wyatt Street Dental Centre, Elmira, Ontario
The Ontario Government and our licensing body advises dentists to see their patients for EMERGENCY treatment only, until further notice.
My office will contact you to reschedule your appointments.
If you have a Dental Emergency please call our office.
I appreciate your understanding through this difficult period and hope that you and your families remain healthy.
Mon, Tues and Thurs: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Additional hours available upon request.
3 Wyatt Street East, Elmira, Ontario N3B 2H4